Monday, October 8, 2007

A dryer sheet with claws

I'm pretty sure Rambo's goal in life is to find new ways to startle his dull, bumbling humans. He quite often succeeds. I'm sure he has a little tally board hidden away somewhere with hundreds of carefully and proudly placed claw marks. Yesterday he added another.

In the morning, I went to the dryer to get my running clothes. I left the dryer door open. A few moments later when I went back to go get my socks I found a little surprise lurking inside. I don't know about you, but the last thing I expect when reaching into the dryer is an aggressive dryer sheet with claws...

3 comments:

Liv said...

That's excellent. I am giggling inside, okay out loud and to my self, to know that I am not the only one who suffers from kitty surprises. His siblings are equally devious. I bet the exchange post cards with tallies of their success. The probably have blogs recounting recent good attacks. Claws with drier sheets. I hope mine don't hear about it.

Liv said...

Wait. I meant drier sheets with claws. I am being bitten on the toe as we speak. Pardon my poor writing.

Bonnie said...

Sorry, Sus, for laughing so hard at your near heart attack, but that was really funny!